• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Yo

Yaybeer2020

Oakley Beginner
Kind of sucks that there is some kind of probationary period to be able to take part in this forum but hey what can you do. I lost my vacuum sealed MiiR water bottle, actually it was stolen. Was a gift too. Really blows.... anyways I'll be around until I can post that I'm looking for one in the proper threads. Nice to meet everyone.

Current Glasses: Jawbone Black Glosse and Jawbone Carbon Fiber print
Old Glasses (destroyed in a motorcycle accident): X-Metal Romeo 1 with Fire Iridium Lens. Can't justify spending that kind of cash to get them back. All that's left is the coin.
Vision: Oakley Gauge 3.1

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

-There is no "probation" period to be part of the forum itself, just the Exchange section.
- The wait period is there for a reason.
-There is a very simple way to get immediate access to the Exchange. Here, you can find it in this link to the Exchange guidelines (at the end of the first section called "Access") :

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

-Hopefully you stick around for more than just the Exchange access. Cool group of folks here with tons of Oakley knowledge.

EGBIr.gif

Back