• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free You don’t see that title pop up very often!!! Free Oakley cases

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I know it’s a long shot but if anyone is in the area of Shawano or Wausau Wisconsin I am offering two Oakley cases for free. Thought I would ask here before put them on Craigslist or Marketplace. The white case has all the glasses holder but no door. I don’t remember if the lights work or if there is a cord. I also have a black case kind of similar to this one but has display area and mirror on both sides. It does not have all the glasses holders but You can have the ones I have if I can find them. It also does not have doors. The X-Metal case is not for sale, not included and not free.

I don’t get on the forum much anymore so the best way to reach me is to send me a text. 715-881-1299. I would suggest if someone is close enough to come get them respond here and then text me. If I get multiple text I will come read this thread to see who responded first.

IMG_7728.jpeg

IMG_6361.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice gesture!

I’ve been after that carbon one but it’s a 7 hour round trip and what I’d have into gas would be more then it’s worth to me at the moment. Although I do like meeting forum members 🤔. Thanks for the tag @Broccoli

Username Hidden said:
I’ve been after that carbon one but it’s a 7 hour round trip and what I’d have into gas would be more then it’s worth to me at the moment. Although I do like meeting forum members 🤔. Thanks for the tag @Broccoli

IMG_1610.gif

Username Hidden said:
Next week, I'll be renting a van/SUV, and driving 8-10 hours to get a Mega Tower... and paying for it as well... a free case and meeting good OF people is worth gas and time IMO.

Username Hidden said:
Next week, I'll be renting a van/SUV, and driving 8-10 hours to get a Mega Tower... and paying for it as well... a free case and meeting good OF people is worth gas and time IMO.
Renting a van? Just throw it in the backseat of the Camaro.

Username Hidden said:
respect

:) :(

IMG_5906.png

Back