• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale zcrxsi's 3d Printed Lens Boxes

U

Username Hidden

Up for sale are some custom 3D printed storage boxes (printed to order). They are great for storing lenses and should be large enough to accommodate all lens sizes and the foam pouch most of us have our lenses in. The inside storage area is 2.25"x3.5"x.75" (85x55x19mm).

I have between 35-40 colors to choose from.

IMG_4594.JPG

Solid colors and two-tone options are available. PM me if you have any questions.

Solid Color (set of 4): $10
Two-Tone (set of 4): $13

Shipping is a minimum $5 (CONUS) PayPal G&S. If you order multiple sets and the shipping exceeds $5, you’ll just pay the actual shipping rate based on size and weight.

If outside CONUS, PM me to figure out shipping.

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Looks like a J box...lol

very cool

Nice!

Username Hidden said:
Up for sale are some custom 3D printed storage boxes (printed to order). They are great for storing lenses and should be large enough to accommodate all lens sizes and the foam pouch most of us have our lenses in. The inside storage area is 2.25"x3.5"x.75" (85x55x19mm).

Solid colors and two-tone options are available and I have between 35-40 colors to choose from. PM me if you have any questions.

Solid Color (set of 4): $10
Two-Tone (set of 4): $13

Shipping is a minimum $5 (CONUS) PayPal G&S. If you order multiple sets and the shipping exceeds $5, you’ll just pay the actual shipping rate based on size and weight.

If outside CONUS, PM me to figure out shipping.

View attachment 869715

View attachment 869713

View attachment 869714
Do they “click” and stay closed?

Username Hidden said:
Do they “click” and stay closed?

Absolutely and quite snug too

Buddy, Is it too much work if you print numbers on the middle cell as, 1,2,3,4 and up?
Then I can make a Excel list so I know which lenses are in which box :rolleyes: :smoke:

Username Hidden said:
Buddy, Is it too much work if you print numbers on the middle cell as, 1,2,3,4 and up?
Then I can make a Excel list so I know which lenses are in which box :rolleyes: :smoke:

Not at all. I can modify them to your liking

Incoming PM ;)

@docrusty clean you hoarding issues up with these.