• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zero + Zero + Zero + Zero + Zero + Zero = Oakley

Ooooooh! Lucky! Looks Mint too! This one I want! Congrats! :drinks:

No, not exactly "mint" but still in great condition. If looking closely there are fine scratches on the lenses (and frame could use a little touching up) but nothing I would have turned down, considering the fact that I have never seen a 0.3P offered, coupled with the fact that seller has been searching for approximately 5 years for a 0.3 coming close but not being able to snag one till now, I was willing to accept a slightly less than minty Zero.

And if you know atty, his prices are very reasonable and I have never seen him gouge buyers, I was very happy to be second in line for this rare pair. This one will be the center of my Zero display, if it isn't getting "Face Time".:cool-20:

No, not exactly "mint" but still in great condition. If looking closely there are fine scratches on the lenses (and frame could use a little touching up) but nothing I would have turned down, considering the fact that I have never seen a 0.3P offered, coupled with the fact that seller has been searching for approximately 5 years for a 0.3 coming close but not being able to snag one till now, I was willing to accept a slightly less than minty Zero.

And if you know atty, his prices are very reasonable and I have never seen him gouge buyers, I was very happy to be second in line for this rare pair. This one will be the center of my Zero display, if it isn't getting "Face Time".:cool-20:

Gladly proud that such pair went to a collector who will appreciate the value more than me. I feel pity for the first buyer who bailed out. You are more than right to say that after 5yrs i only encountered two of this in decent price. Looking at most of those offered in ebay are in more than 500ish range even without a box. My sale price is way below quarter of that and its complete. Enjoy bro!