3-11 Limited Release 9am PST

Quality control issues ?
The one unexcusable thing I will mention is the two sands in a box with nothing but a sheet of paper and both boxes came open during transport and the contents were scattered about in the box. Thankful the glasses were in a soft bag.

Proud owner for Matte Sand# 21 and Matte Army #30
20240318_174226.jpg
20240318_174509.jpg

The one unexcusable thing I will mention is the two sands in a box with nothing but a sheet of paper and both boxes came open during transport and the contents were scattered about in the box. Thankful the glasses were in a soft bag.
My packaging was just a sheet of paper, i guess i got lucky coming overseas with no issues. Hopefully C/S make it right for you🤞🏻

Update to my whiny mood yesterday.....

So as expected James more than took care of all situations and is using my information to make sure we have a better more flawless experience in the future. I won't disclose what all he did for me but I did get refunded on the shipping on the Fed Ex order (still has not shown up) and assures me they are going to work with their processing company to eliminate the glitching on the payments page. Sounds like it has more to do with the service they are using than the ME website.

Wish all the American companies were like this... it is really nice to have people like James in charge!

Latest Posts

Back