• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Coordinating Oakleys to your Bikes, Cars, Clothing, and Accessories

wow, absolutely ******* amazing car!

These kind of cars are nowhere to be seen in Europe, or, very rarely....... mostly because they will cost about 3 or 4 times more here, due to various fees, taxes and many other things.

$60K Camaro = $150,000K in most of Europe

just awesome..... and yours is better than this one, you can let the ragtop down so your hair can blow!! 😄
-

Haha! Let my hair blow… right :dance:

I think it’s the same situation reversed for many other car brands here in the US. For 2023, Camaro had many different appearance packages, but Shock and Steel was the one that stood out to me. They are the coolest wheels I ever had, and I’ve had some neat ones.

Haha! Let my hair blow… right :dance:

I think it’s the same situation reversed for many other car brands here in the US. For 2023, Camaro had many different appearance packages, but Shock and Steel was the one that stood out to me. They are the coolest wheels I ever had, and I’ve had some neat ones.
I'm sorry, did of course not know that.......... but hey, what about getting a matching wig then! Grey with neon yellow stripes!! 😄

The Car
The Sunglasses
The Hair

All Shock and Steel !

🎵They see me rollin'
They hatin' 🎵

I haven’t graduated past the clothing stage and I haven’t bothered trying to coordinate based on car because I’m not in love with it. I have to live vicariously through y’all here!

I haven’t graduated past the clothing stage and I haven’t bothered trying to coordinate based on car because I’m not in love with it. I have to live vicariously through y’all here!
Hey Q! I know what you mean about the car thing. The last 4 or 5 cars I had didn't inspire me to want a coordinating pair of shades. This new one just struck me because of the accent color that looks similar to retina burn. Keep an eye peeled, because it could be as easy as changing a pair of ear socks to make a connection between anything you're into - car, bike, boat, hoverboard, scooter, ... etc. In the meantime, I have a couple pairs in the pipeline; I'll post pics once I get them squared away.

1690825705089.png

1690825721967.png

1690825732625.png

Fender eliminator kit.
Put a lot of goodies on this. Have some black and gold Kineo wheels coming some year. Been on order now for 6 months.
1690830257153.png

Back