• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Oakley Mars Jordan on Ebay

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii

I've told Ebay about this pair but they don't care as long as they get paid I guess. So it's been allowed to continue and now there's bidders. If you're a bidder cancel now. You have until 24 hours of auctions end to retract your bid. Look where the C-clips attach.

Fake Mars Jordan.jpg
Fake1.jpg
Real2.jpg
Fake2.jpg
Real1.jpg

I've told Ebay about this pair but they don't care as long as they get paid I guess. So it's been allowed to continue and now there's bidders. If you're a bidder cancel now. You have until 24 hours of auctions end to retract your bid. Look where the C-clips attach.

View attachment 1135667View attachment 1135668View attachment 1135669View attachment 1135670View attachment 1135671
You have a great eye. I'm assuming that the C clip is not as high on the fake as it is on the real? Or am I missing something else?

You have a great eye. I'm assuming that the C clip is not as high on the fake as it is on the real? Or am I missing something else?
The frame where the C-clips attach are different. The fakes are flat. The real ones stick out just a little more, almost like a point.

I also see flat edges on the orbital near the lenses of the fake pair. The real frame is more rounded.

The frame where the C-clips attach are different. The fakes are flat. The real ones stick out just a little more, almost like a point.

I also see flat edges on the orbital near the lenses of the fake pair. The real frame is more rounded.
I did notice the more "pointiness," so thanks for articulating that detail. You have a keen eye. He also says 2023, and unless I'm mistaken, there was no re-release of these. That's a misleading title.

Last edited:
@Lopaka JaMars. One morning I got up and went to the toilet with my phone. I noticed I was logged out of the OF and I thought it said to type in my user name. I even misspelled my name, and the next thing I know it said I started a new account. Had I typed in my correct name it probably would have said the user name was taken. I told the boss right after to delete it. But he left it up for quite a while. Still around? The things I do when I'm still half asleep. Lol.

Can someone please delete that other guy. He's ugly. Was.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back