• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Wow that have seen better days :p
That looks like a Pitch lens.
Yeah... I bought them at the PX in the Green Zone in late 2007. They survived several sand storms.. a few other experiences... then when I came back to the US, I wore them almost every day that there wasn't 100% cloud coverage. Mowing, canoeing, construction, etc. Anything I threw at them, they survived. That is why I want to stick with them.

Yeah... I bought them at the PX in the Green Zone in late 2007. They survived several sand storms.. a few other experiences... then when I came back to the US, I wore them almost every day that there wasn't 100% cloud coverage. Mowing, canoeing, construction, etc. Anything I threw at them, they survived. That is why I want to stick with them.
Stick around and get access to the exchange and i'm sure a few here have some parts for your Radar.

Hello All! Trying to revive my Radars that I picked up in Baghdad back in 2007/2008. The polarization has partially scratched off on the lens, the rubber on the nose guard is falling apart, and the rubber on the arms is doing the same. Even still, I wear them all the time. By far, the best sunglasses I have ever owned.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

Iz shaka.gif

hello from Dearborn Michigan, i have been collecting Oakley's for over 22 years, mostly all my purchases were back in the early 2000 -2010's i only have about 10 pair and a tall display case, i recently got the bug to pick up a few more older pairs of x metals that i have always wanted or replace a couple that have been lost from my collection.
Welcome!!!

You're welcome Fernando!
hello mates, im fernando, from argentina and living in spain, Oakleylover and user since 90´s, i think my first where the Mumbo´s and Eye Jacket. now i use actually Five, XX, Straight jacket, minute, Half Jacket and Mframe. Love vintage USA lens.
happy to be now a new member and enjoy Oakley moments with you.

Came across oakley a few days ago and now I'm hooked 🔥 Hope to add something oakley to my wardrobe soon 🙏
Greetings.
Hello, everyone! Just saw my colleague wearing Oakleys today. Now I'm a fan.
Greetings.
Hello, been a fan of oakleys for a long time and I'm slowly dipping my toes into the pool. Been on the hunt for the satisfy collabs and came across this forum, what a find!
Greetings.
Hello! I’ve been an Oakley fanatic the 80s, here’s a pic of me from a school dance in ‘89, almost never saw me without my Oakleys! Still wearing Razor Blades today! Cheers! 🤙😎

View attachment 1133186
Greetings
Hi everyone. Just discovered this forum, can't believe it.

I got my first Oakleys as high school graduation gift back in 07, the X-Metal XX.

I'm here for info on restoring them, interested in your displays and maybe even buy another version of the X metal series.

Looks I can't do most of that until I've made enough posts and spent 30 days here so I'll be looking around on what I can comment on.

See ya around!
Greetings
Hello everyone. Returning prior user here. Previous account is inaccessible because I no longer have the email that was associated with my previous account. I have been buying Oakleys for about 12 years now. Username previous was EyeSpy39. I own many Oakleys and just purchased my first pair of M Experiment that arrived today.
Greetings, again.
Thank you very much. I love just about everything from oakley And had a friend give me an Oakley, 2.0 crush. I never actually wore it and had beenin my watch collection for years.
So happy to find this forum because I would like to sell it and have had so many different offers from friends.
Greetings
hello mates, im fernando, from argentina and living in spain, Oakleylover and user since 90´s, i think my first where the Mumbo´s and Eye Jacket. now i use actually Five, XX, Straight jacket, minute, Half Jacket and Mframe. Love vintage USA lens.
Greetings.
Good afternoon!

Just joined up! Been a long time fan of Oakley, with my first pair purchased in the late 80's. Thanks!
Greetings.
Hello Everyone,
I'm another Oakley fan since 2003 when I bought my first pair of Oakley X Metal Penny Sunglasses, which I still have to this date.
Greetings.
Been Oakley fan for many years. For the last few years, used prescription lenses in my Half-X frame. Now that I am trying contacts, got myself a Juliet to wear with those (no prescription).
Greetings.
hello from Dearborn Michigan, i have been collecting Oakley's for over 22 years, mostly all my purchases were back in the early 2000 -2010's i only have about 10 pair and a tall display case, i recently got the bug to pick up a few more older pairs of x metals that i have always wanted or replace a couple that have been lost from my collection.
Greetings.
Hello All! Trying to revive my Radars that I picked up in Baghdad back in 2007/2008. The polarization has partially scratched off on the lens, the rubber on the nose guard is falling apart, and the rubber on the arms is doing the same. Even still, I wear them all the time. By far, the best sunglasses I have ever owned.
Greetings.

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi, I just recently joined this forum because I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses and really like them. I've never used a forum like this, but I'm excited to see how it goes!
I've only got one pair of sunglasses so far - the Flak 2.0 - and they feel great to wear!

Hello Fernando and welcome to the forum! :)

Back