• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

12 gauge band

• Thread starter BakedTater
  • Start date
B

BakedTater

got the 12 gauge stealth band I ordered (shipped in from Venezuela). Sadly, one bad was for the crankcase. Seller said he wants to fix this ASAP, and said he apologized x1000. I sent him pictures. But, on the other hand, my 12 gauge stealth fits now. Still very happy. Came in a week and a half. Pretty quick shipping from Venezuela. Especially DHL. Pretty impressed.

46086C43-5D48-4162-866D-F1C4D1A260F9.jpeg

Hey Travis. Happy to see you are enjoying the 12 gauge I sold you. If you don’t mind me asking what did you pay for the band? I have 2 bands I need to sell.

Hey Travis. Happy to see you are enjoying the 12 gauge I sold you. If you don’t mind me asking what did you pay for the band? I have 2 bands I need to sell.
I paid 73.99, but one piece was for the crankcase. I told the seller and he said after work, he will see if he has the right one. I have the 12 gauge you sold me, and then the unobtanium stealth I bought from the guy in Oregon. The stealth was the one I had to order the band for. I’m hoping he will refund at least half and just let me keep the crankcase band. He said, either way, he is going to work everything out, because it was his mistake

That sounds reasonable - does that work for you?

I live in 37415 - what do you think would be shipping for something like that?

Back