• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

sundevil516

I should Work at Oakley
Arizona
Here's a video of my 13.11 unboxing. I hope I got all the details right.

20240217_214625.jpg

Last edited:
I’m still thinking about buying these, are you satisfied with this one for the money they cost? I got a 30% discount code but it doesn’t work 😭

I’m still thinking about buying these, are you satisfied with this one for the money they cost? I got a 30% discount code but it doesn’t work 😭
I do really like them. The lens is just a bit small on me I think but I'm happy I got them

Congrats man! I tried these on and loved the fit! I just wish they didn’t cost about as much as a Kato + M-frame! Enjoy them! I wonder if they will release more in different colors at a lower price point?

Thanks! I agree that they are pricey. I got lucky and got a deal otherwise I wouldn't have bought them either. It would be cool in other colors but I do really like the road black lens in them. I just gotta decide if I want to wear them or leave them as collection displays.
Congrats man! I tried these on and loved the fit! I just wish they didn’t cost about as much as a Kato + M-frame! Enjoy them! I wonder if they will release more in different colors at a lower price point

Latest Posts

Back