• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen X-Metal Juliet

I put my microfiber bag down underneath the frame so it doesn't rub the top of my desk! :lolsign:

20150326_134828.jpg

Dude that's sweet! Now I need to get a stand without paying a ridiculous sum! Somebody find me one stat! Lol

It might be but I'd rather get one cheaper or trade for one (or more). I know there's a forum member, and a thread for it, who does 3D printing of "replica" stands. They're $17 after shipping and they come in different colors. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

It might be but I'd rather get one cheaper or trade for one (or more). I know there's a forum member, and a thread for it, who does 3D printing of "replica" stands. They're $17 after shipping and they come in different colors. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Yeah that's qtrain but I wouldn't call them replicas - he deliberately did a noticeably different design to make it his own, specifically not to be a replica...

And yes, unless you just have your heart set on OEM, that'd be a great choice.

The look really damn close to the OEM which is why I said "replica". I'd rather have an OEM though. Time to start looking I guess.

Lol are those nudes your hiding under the censor bars? No wonder you need a stand for your glasses. I also like how you don't show us the V8 label because they didn't "pay you to advertise" it. :lol:

Haha you're right, that's a V8, but the censorship was coincidental...

But with all the redacting - all my work, even hand-written notes, is under MNDA... I guess I could have cleaned the desk first but as-is was more real...

I purchased the stands and they should be here today! Got a great deal from @Oakleykid69 on one X-Metal and one black wire stand. If you need some more stands he might have some so go see him!