• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 Tier Oakley Metal Stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have 8 two tier Oakley metal stands for sale. I am looking to sell all 8 in one shot. I am located in Canada so I dont want to be shipping one or two out here and there due to shipping. I will ship them Canada and Continential US for $120 Shipped. If anyone else is interested else where I can get a shipping quote and go from there.

Also interested in trading as an option as well...
Looking for Goldbrooks + cash on my end
or Frogskins + cash depending on what model they are.
Currently all I'm really looking for.

FROGSTANDS.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have 8 two tier Oakley metal stands for sale. I am looking to sell all 8 in one shot. I am located in Canada so I dont want to be shipping one or two out here and there due to shipping. I will ship them Canada and Continential US for $120 Shipped. If anyone else is interested else where I can get a shipping quote and go from there.

Also interested in trading as an option as well...
Looking for Goldbrooks + cash on my end
or Frogskins + cash depending on what model they are.
Currently all I'm really looking for.

FROGSTANDS.jpg

Sorry to go off topic, (i would love to get some display stands but i prefer plastic and i have more than enough for free from a hook up...metal displays are a MUST HAVE for collectors!) Anyways, i notice you have multiple VL lenses..i just got the clear lenses for my frogskins for the knock off beams look but they WON'T FIT!! they are way too big..how do the lenses fit for your glasses? are they snug and tricky to snap in? and do you leave them in there permanently? i might have to op for the pink irid in the blacklights..ALSO please post or send me a pic of your frog collection man those look WAY cool!

PMed....

@KyletheSid,
I have VL lenses in my Acid series, they fit in fine no issues. I have a set of clear VL's but I havent decided to put them in something yet. They look thicker then their other lenses though. I believe Frogtastic threw a set of them into a clear frame actually...I remember seeing a thread about it recently. Ill get some pics of my collection up tomorrow, nothing overly exciting or rare...YET lol

@O-man
Pmed.

Username Hidden said:
@KyletheSid,
I have VL lenses in my Acid series, they fit in fine no issues. I have a set of clear VL's but I havent decided to put them in something yet. They look thicker then their other lenses though. I believe Frogtastic threw a set of them into a clear frame actually...I remember seeing a thread about it recently. Ill get some pics of my collection up tomorrow, nothing overly exciting or rare...YET lol

Okay thanks! yeah mine don't fit at all! way too thick!! Hey a collection is a collection! :biggrin:

Username Hidden said:
Okay thanks! yeah mine don't fit at all! way too thick!! Hey a collection is a collection! :biggrin:
Just hit VL up on Facebook, I'm sure they will replace them for you, they have great customer service!

Username Hidden said:
Just hit VL up on Facebook, I'm sure they will replace them for you, they have great customer service!

I was just about to do that! Ill get to it tomorrow..thanks Peeza!

No worries! Keen to see pics of your collection dude!

Username Hidden said:
No worries! Keen to see pics of your collection dude!

after the holidays! :big grin:

Still trying to get my damn oakley case..

Kyle I had problems with the clears fitting at first. I swore they had sent me defective lenses. I had one in and couldn't get the other. If you reach this point try removing the one you have installed and installing the one that won't fit while the frame is empty. Should be a little more give and then hopefully the next one pops right in.