• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2 Years on OF!?!

Wow! I can’t believe it’s been 2 years already!!! (Warning- this could get a bit sappy)

I’ve never belonged to a forum, but can’t imagine others would feel like a mostly caring and sometimes dysfunctional family like OF does.

I’ve made some great friends, even a couple of besties along the way, and just wanted to say thank you for sharing this O-fabulous (and unexplainable to the non-cool people) addiction with me!

In a world full of BS fluff, baby mama drama, and fake news on TV, FB, etc... It’s nice to come to a place where I can get an honest opinion on suitable frame styles, help with scoring a sweet deal on some sunnies and share a gripe or a laugh along the way!

Cheers to the cool people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm with you kid. I am not a member of another forum/social media. However, this place is great! Glad you found your way here

@Blondie : Congrats. In fact I thought you are FrankFMJ era due to constant exchange of comments. I was wrong, you were here much less just two years.

Like all the guys said, it is really really good to have a beautiful woman in here. :lolsign:

Just to put in perspective, @Chris515000 one year has been super active.

The OF community and helpfulness is what stick all of us around. Let's do our best to keep it.

We are just happy to have a girl here:behindsofa:
She's not just any "girl"... She's amazing! Congrats on the 2 years!

I'm with you kid. I am not a member of another forum/social media. However, this place is great! Glad you found your way here
Agreed! Same here!

@Blondie : Congrats. In fact I thought you are FrankFMJ era due to constant exchange of comments. I was wrong, you were here much less just two years.

Like all the guys said, it is really really good to have a beautiful woman in here. :lolsign:

Just to put in perspective, @Chris515000 one year has been super active.

The OF community and helpfulness is what stick all of us around. Let's do our best to keep it.

Thank you!! Yes, I was here for @Frankie
Good times!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with what you said about this place...congrats on your 2 years!:drinks:

addtext_com_MTcyMjIyNjI5OTk.jpg

Back