• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2006 Oakley Whiskers - Prescription Lenses?

dr_gn

Oakley Beginner
Hello all.

I bought some Oakley Whiskers back in 2006, in the UK. I always used them with contact lenses, but now need glasses. I was wondering if I could get prescription lenses for these? If so, would they be available with a vari-focal prescription?

I know that in general Oakley do vari-focal prescriptions becasue I just ordered some Steel Plates for everyday use with them.

I realise the Whiskers are very old now, but they were always very comfortable, are in great condition and have a lot of sentimental value. It would be great to be able to use them again. Also, could anyone identify the lens colour? I was told when I bought them that they were darker than usual, and it might be worth going for some lighter ones. They had none of those in stock, so I went for the dark ones. I never had an issue with them (see images).

Thanks!

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

Whisker came in an emerald. I have a pair. They are very nice. Fit similar in size to a Juliet.

If you wanted to mail your glasses in to me, inside the USA. I csg make a Varilux Stylistic Wrap or similar varifocal lens in Polycarbonate, w a polarized G-15 dark grey-green lens. You might be in the $550 range usd. Let me know or send me private message w your rx.

Back