• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Whos everybody voting for?

• Clinton

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I know. No real chance any of them can win but if we as Americans can look outside of these two party's and start buying for what we want maybe, just maybe someone other than a dem or rep will actually win.... Wishful thinking I suppose.
Agreed

Yes, I know. No real chance any of them can win but if we as Americans can look outside of these two party's and start buying for what we want maybe, just maybe someone other than a dem or rep will actually win.... Wishful thinking I suppose.

Trumps not a democrat and is rejected by republican leaders... Just sayin...

If you can put hiliary in jail, and make stupid ass football players stand up for the national anthem that's a good start for me and you have my vote. :vinsent:

ca0ac992833e115c1fcb80f5fa1c3785.jpg

Ugh.... There's that.... BUT! He's also an ******* (no offense to you :D) he's on the Republican card and he's not a libertarian either. So.... What is he really? He hasn't lost the backing of the Republican voters. This is evident so.....
We need less career politicians in office for one.

This country was founded by normal people.

Let normal people run it who care about the country and not having power.

This is me writing in for Gary Johnson. I'd rather have a guy that doesn't know where Allepo is than a criminal **** or a **** grabber. But thats just me.

kiddie filter got c u next tuesday lol