• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs 🏀

PG is in that pool of guys who don't really play off ball imo. Ends up looking better when he's the focus.

He's in that Carmelo, DeRozan, Rudy Gay (well, at least Grizzlies era), etc high usage, scoring wing mold. Realistically they just aren't really making the cut. The stats can make them look proficient, but it's because the offense had to run through them. Credit where it's due, though. In actuality, that's not something most players can produce, but that's not really the formula to make a successful team.

PG is in that pool of guys who don't really play off ball imo. Ends up looking better when he's the focus.

He's in that Carmelo, DeRozan, Rudy Gay (well, at least Grizzlies era), etc high usage, scoring wing mold. Realistically they just aren't really making the cut. The stats can make them look proficient, but it's because the offense had to run through them. Credit where it's due, though. In actuality, that's not something most players can produce, but that's not really the formula to make a successful team.
Exactly! Kawhi might be going to the Mavs though. That’s a nice little rumor I’m hearing.

The Clips were a better team without Kawhi. If you look at the the stats, Paul George plays much better when Kawhi isn’t on the floor.
I don't think he plays "much better", I think he just doesn't have to share the ball with another superstar, so he's asked/forced to do more...

like Durant this year when Ky and Harden were out...

more opportunities to handle the ball and more opportunities to score...

I don't think he plays "much better", I think he just doesn't have to share the ball with another superstar, so he's asked/forced to do more...

like Durant this year when Ky and Harden were out...

more opportunities to handle the ball and more opportunities to score...
I think think they are better without Kawhi. Trade his ass and get a couple more players.

PG wouldn't have made it this far without KL
Maybe, maybe not. It’s obvious PG has a hard time when he isn’t the Alpha Dog. He becomes unsure of himself and defers. Either way these Playoffs will go down as the injury Playoffs like you said.

Asterisk or not, I'd much rather see a non "Super" team playing and winning. Atlanta, MIL, and Phoenix built their teams from their own stars, not importing stars from other teams. Could not be happier that AD/LBJ, KD/KI/Harden and PG13/Kawhi are sitting home watching ;)

Asterisk or not, I'd much rather see a non "Super" team playing and winning. Atlanta, MIL, and Phoenix built their teams from their own stars, not importing stars from other teams. Could not be happier that AD/LBJ, KD/KI/Harden and PG13/Kawhi are sitting home watching ;)
Stephen A's "karma" take on the Nets was pretty spot on haha !!!

Amen to that brother! I miss the 80’s-90’s NBA where Superstars were loyal to their teams. I hope the Suns win it all.

Latest Posts

Back