• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Juliets And X Squared

If The Pit Boss is who I think he is he does have a very impressive store in Indiana. Brent does know his stuff.

@The Pit Boss

great . . .
can't wait, to see pictures from the whole store, after you are done!

The shop looks heavenly as it is. Can I come and live in it?

I'll clean up after myself, you won't know I'm there.
I'll even clean my drool off the cabinets.

:biggrin:

totally not trying to be a jerk in this situation at all... a claim was made towards me and I just address it as it was totally false.. no biggie at all as I am one of the most laid back people that you will ever meet.. here is a quick shot of half of the towers in my shop, we are doing some renovation and reshaping of the shop so I will post up some completed pics at a later date when it is completed.... what up Jtowns!! Also, don't want a cookie as I don't eat cookies! lol

I'm not convinced, show a piece of paper with your screenname here in the photo?

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon dude. Let it go. I mean, what's next. Two forms of government photo IDs and a birth certificate? Let's just talk about the gaudiness that is the gold Juliet and X-Squared. LOL

C'mon dude. Let it go. I mean, what's next. Two forms of government photo IDs and a birth certificate? Let's just talk about the gaudiness that is the gold Juliet and X-Squared. LOL
A little note with his screenname on it is nothing I've seen it done hundreds of times. It's very easy to do. LOL you all are way too easily convinced. Moving on.

Back