• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k XX Serial Numbers

The fourth generation and beyond does not have serials. The first three do, XG###### being gen one, XG######A being gen two, and XG######B being gen 3. Because the flaking problem on the arm pieces is pretty prominent you'll see a lot of arm pieces that have been refinished and in such have lost their serials. I have a pair I am going to put up for sale in decent wearable condition (definitely not bnib) that are 3rd gen with the serials still intact prety soon here, but the gist is you'll be seeing a lot of the 24ks that don't have them.

Edit:
Because of this, do be aware of the ear tips to make sure you're not getting counterfeit glasses since verifying them with a serial is difficult.

The fourth generation and beyond does not have serials. The first three do, XG###### being gen one, XG######A being gen two, and XG######B being gen 3. Because the flaking problem on the arm pieces is pretty prominent you'll see a lot of arm pieces that have been refinished and in such have lost their serials. I have a pair I am going to put up for sale in decent wearable condition (definitely not bnib) that are 3rd gen with the serials still intact prety soon here, but the gist is you'll be seeing a lot of the 24ks that don't have them.

Edit:
Because of this, do be aware of the ear tips to make sure you're not getting counterfeit glasses since verifying them with a serial is difficult.
My pair seems to be a bit lower compared to others? I got these out of high school was stunned to see them survive after 8 state moves in 24 years although the box, warranty card , and coin(not that I was planning on using it but I am definitely a bit of a hoar.... Collector😉😏😁. I was upset and kept going through additional boxes but those accessories were lost. I did buy an Oakley cleaner kit, clamshell case and protection sheet but if only.... I had X-Man tighten her on up and she is near mint with a few wear areas but considering age and especially how they were packed (not good but was protected). My pair say XG001232

20231112_055336.jpg

ei_1699792624713-removebg-preview.png

My pair seems to be a bit lower compared to others? I got these out of high school was stunned to see them survive after 8 state moves in 24 years although the box, warranty card , and coin(not that I was planning on using it but I am definitely a bit of a hoar.... Collector😉😏😁. I was upset and kept going through additional boxes but those accessories were lost. I did buy an Oakley cleaner kit, clamshell case and protection sheet but if only.... I had X-Man tighten her on up and she is near mint with a few wear areas but considering age and especially how they were packed (not good but was protected). My pair say XG001232

View attachment 1096357

View attachment 1096358
I am also a hoar…

View attachment 1096357

View attachment 1096358
So, whats her name?

Latest Posts

Back