• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 24k XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a pair of 24k XX. Anyone selling?

Some people reacted to this post.
4BFED7F0-F33F-4501-8CFA-D502F7AB6261.jpeg

A week ago I saw a 24k pair listed for $150 on an app. Included box and coin. Looked mint. Lots of photos. “Ben Sullivan” middle-aged guy (and gal) from the photo. Looked strangely familiar. Like perhaps from some movie I have seen. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I sent a message to meet up. After some back-and-forth he sent me his address and said he was available all day. But it was six hours away from the posted city. And looking it up on Google it was a hole in the wall Place. He then suggested PayPal friends and family, and that he would ship.

Out of curiosity I checked his other items for sale....
  • American made fender Stratocaster low serial number
  • Lego death star brand new in box
  • Rare Chinese porcelain
  • Original Star Wars action figures complete set
All of these listed for pennies on the dollar.
Yeah... right....

I pondered writing some challenge that he leave his life of slimy crime and become an honest guy. But before I could his account was blocked for moderation.

I didn’t get the 24k. But I also didn’t lose $150.

Good luck in your search.

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 683669
A week ago I saw a 24k pair listed for $150 on an app. Included box and coin. Looked mint. Lots of photos. “Ben Sullivan” middle-aged guy (and gal) from the photo. Looked strangely familiar. Like perhaps from some movie I have seen. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I sent a message to meet up. After some back-and-forth he sent me his address and said he was available all day. But it was six hours away from the posted city. And looking it up on Google it was a hole in the wall Place. He then suggested PayPal friends and family, and that he would ship.

• Rare Chinese porcelain
Yeah... right....

I pondered writing some challenge that he leave his life of slimy crime and become an honest guy. But before I could his account was blocked for moderation.

This I quite common on the Let Go App too. Iv been falsely excited a couple times.

Once you mention you can’t make the 4hr min drive and stop by their house, they will offer to accept cashapp or PayPal.

Same items too. Same rare LEGO kit, x-metals, some fancy guitar.

It’s fun to mess with em. Tell them you’ll leave in half hour and you’ll bring dinner over!
give em updates every hour or so like loc and you’ll pick up either pizza or Chinese, their pick.

You find one?

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 683669

• Rare Chinese porcelain
Yeah... right....

hahaha it was probably blocked bc of me!
I see these asshats all over letgo and offer up. I report every single one of them. What gets me is that you guys mentioned it...the same items are always “Forsale” for cheap (legos, guitar, Star Wars) so it’s pretty easy to spot. Also usually they are only verified by some weird ass email address. I’ve messed with a few and the first time almost lost out on money until some thing clicked and I passed.