• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying 3 artist series pairs left

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Art Chantry , Don Pendleton, and (long shot) Brown Flores. Would like nib or at least Like new but complete But will entertain incomplete pairs if price is right.

Some people reacted to this post.
Whoa, that was fast! Can’t wait to see the completed group

Username Hidden said:
Whoa, that was fast! Can’t wait to see the completed group
Here they are! Have the Naomi south and Todd Francis on the way not all are complete but most are. It’s a pretty sweet collection. I can see the brown Flores being very hard to find and expensive! Have thought about selling off some of my other stuff so to finance them. I have one I was thinking about selling. That one would pay for all of it but will be hard for me to sell it. Everyone would call me nuts if I said what it was.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Here they are! Have the Naomi south and Todd Francis on the way not all are complete but most are. It’s a pretty sweet collection. I can see the brown Flores being very hard to find and expensive! Have thought about selling off some of my other stuff so to finance them. I have one I was thinking about selling. That one would pay for all of it but will be hard for me to sell it. Everyone would call me nuts if I said what it was.

View attachment 764165

View attachment 764166

There was a brown Flores on here for sale a few days ago

Really I never saw it

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 764165

View attachment 764166
That’s awesome man. Good luck with those last 3!

Nice set of artist series.. Missing a couple of pairs myself. They are always nice displayed altogether.. Good luck with the hunt..

Username Hidden said:
That’s awesome man. Good luck with those last 3!
Thanks bud

Still looking for the Brown Flores and Don Pendleton.