• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 3D printed stands

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a couple of stands for sale. They're designed by me and 3D printed with ABS filament. If you're not familiar with any of my work it can be found here. My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

These are some I made while working on the design.

First is a four tier. It comes apart and can be made one, two, three, or four tier. As four it fit ls nicely in a display case with normally spaced shelves. I also have one of these in black.

This is probably going to be the final design. For now at least lol

$32 shipped for either silver or black

IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG
IMG_6101.JPG
IMG_6009.JPG
IMG_6102.JPG
IMG_6103.JPG

Next is something I just made tonight. I had this clear 4.0 tier, not sure where I got it, but it had no base. Now it does. I should have made the pin about .02mm bigger so I shimmed it with tape. It's perfect now lol Also I leveled the bed while it was going so the bottom isn't as pretty but it's the bottom so you won't see it.

$12 shipped

IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6108.JPG
IMG_6106.JPG
IMG_6107.JPG
IMG_6104.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice

Sent from your mom

Those are awesome work bro!

Nice! I like the modular design. Makes it much easier to adjust, rather than re-printing multiple pieces with varying heights. Good price considering time/material put into making those.

Username Hidden said:
Nice! I like the modular design. Makes it much easier to adjust, rather than re-printing multiple pieces with varying heights. Good price considering time/material put into making those.
Thanks dude. I tried to make them as cheap as possible. Modular is definitely nice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.