• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

40 years of Oakleys, from Blades to C Six

GryphonQ

Oakley Enthusiast
What's up, guys. I grew up on Oahu, where Oakleys were major in the '80s. My first pair were the original Blades in that blue iridium color. I've been through probably 30 different pairs over the decades, from Blades to more Blades to the large size Juliets and beyond. Even have a pair of ski goggles somewhere, along with a spare OROKR in an unopened box (I wrote a lot of novel pages listening to music on a pair of those in Starbucks, indoor lenses of course).

I've looked at this forum from time to time but joined premium just now because I plan to sell some pieces and figured I might offer them here first, or at least link ebay listings here (not a fan of selling on ebay, but protections might be worth it on certain items). Specifically, I have a Carbon Fiber C Six and an Aluminum C Six to sell, along with a few other much less expensive things. I poked around looking for references to sales here, and I've seen the stupid expensive and possibly scammy ones on ebay. It seems like someone might want mine here. Maybe we'll find out, after I snap a few pictures.

Thanks!

Welcome. Sell them here. Less fees. More honesty. Meet good people that love the brand just as much or even more. Just ask the questions and most of the time you'll get reliable answers. Every so often you run into an arrogant butt head that enjoys talking down to others. Just ignore them and they go away.
well said!

💯

Good to hear. I poked around the scams forum a bit and bleah. Made me wonder about higher dollar deals…
Welcome! Just insure your package (i never do) and always require signature for expensive items. I've sent thousands worth all in one package and they've always been delivered. Check the feedback in their profile as well before you make a deal

What's up, guys. I grew up on Oahu, where Oakleys were major in the '80s. My first pair were the original Blades in that blue iridium color. I've been through probably 30 different pairs over the decades, from Blades to more Blades to the large size Juliets and beyond. Even have a pair of ski goggles somewhere, along with a spare OROKR in an unopened box (I wrote a lot of novel pages listening to music on a pair of those in Starbucks, indoor lenses of course).

I've looked at this forum from time to time but joined premium just now because I plan to sell some pieces and figured I might offer them here first, or at least link ebay listings here (not a fan of selling on ebay, but protections might be worth it on certain items). Specifically, I have a Carbon Fiber C Six and an Aluminum C Six to sell, along with a few other much less expensive things. I poked around looking for references to sales here, and I've seen the stupid expensive and possibly scammy ones on ebay. It seems like someone might want mine here. Maybe we'll find out, after I snap a few pictures.

Thanks!

Welcome! Are you still in Oahu?

i-bid-you-welcome-welcome.gif

Back