• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 4th gen plasma Juliet frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is a 4th gen plasma Juliet frame. Just did a tune up and used new flex couplers and pins from Zach. New screw in the right arm, all the others are good. 15 T Shox and orbital gaskets are good.

Looking for $225 shipped.

DC03D3EA-8694-445E-AA78-A1118B98FD39.jpeg
B49C33D7-B384-4787-A282-312FAE78C2C1.jpeg
143B5269-189B-40E4-9EF7-2E2588BC8C1D.jpeg
9720EBD5-FDB1-4821-9FBF-532C40B3C336.jpeg
9935A996-F5E5-46ED-972A-332E1A95FAE6.jpeg
CA701B8E-746F-4B79-BBF9-71464F9685D0.jpeg
1B1EFB00-08D2-41B6-87DC-0B8431D8FCA5.jpeg

Thanks for look.

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice frame sir !

Such a difference in the finish when compared to a first gen plasma. My set is almost dull white chrome. I like the pure "silver" too though. Glws.

Username Hidden said:
Such a difference in the finish when compared to a first gen plasma. My set is almost dull white chrome. I like the pure "silver" too though. Glws.

Yeah there’s nothing like a first gen. As long as it’s clean lol. Those get real nasty if they’re not taken care of. Personally I prefer X Metal of all the finishes.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah there’s nothing like a first gen. As long as it’s clean lol. Those get real nasty if they’re not taken care of. Personally I prefer X Metal of all the finishes.
Definitely. I see a lot of black staining on early examples. I see a few slight variances in the X-metal finishes too. I like when they appear slightly darker. Seems more common in worn pairs.

Username Hidden said:
Definitely. I see a lot of black staining on early examples. I see a few slight variances in the X-metal finishes too. I like when they appear slightly darker. Seems more common in worn pairs.

That black **** on the frame comes from heat and the rubbers. I've seen it on countless pairs that were stored in a hot place with used rubbers on it. It'll always be right around the ends of the earsocks and the edges of the nose bombs. It's a shame too, those frames are so nice.

I have a theory about the melting rubbers. I bet unobtanium doesn't mix with sunscreen nor bugspray. I know deet , which is the active chemical in most bug sprays will melt plastic and eat watch bands. I find it odd that Oakley would use a material that can ruin a frame. Hard to imagine that just sweat destroys the rubbers. Just a theory.

Username Hidden said:
I have a theory about the melting rubbers. I bet unobtanium doesn't mix with sunscreen nor bugspray. I know deet , which is the active chemical in most bug sprays will melt plastic and eat watch bands. I find it odd that Oakley would use a material that can ruin a frame. Hard to imagine that just sweat destroys the rubbers. Just a theory.

Oh I’d agree with you 100%. People don’t clean their **** and that’s what happens. Look at people that wear hair products and put their glasses on their head and never clean them. Delam in 3 months and they want to blame oakley.

Username Hidden said:
Oh I’d agree with you 100%. People don’t clean their **** and that’s what happens. Look at people that wear hair products and put their glasses on their head and never clean them. Delam in 3 months and they want to blame oakley.
You are making me want to go to empty my case and clean all of my glasses now :blush::punish:

Status
Not open for further replies.