• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

58th Buys Of 2013

702baby

Under The Electric Sky
Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!
WP_001470.jpg

WP_001471.jpg

WP_001472.jpg

Real good mix you have going here. Artist series, X-metals and now back on the old school frogs. Sweet!

I know this is your 58th purchase, but how many pairs would you say that is total for 2013 thus far?

Real good mix you have going here. Artist series, X-metals and now back on the old school frogs. Sweet!

I know this is your 58th purchase, but how many pairs would you say that is total for 2013 thus far?
These are actually Fours, hmm I don't know to be honest with you, might have reached 100 pairs by now, cause some of my buys I have multiple pairs, sometimes more than 2, so yeah

So you have more than 100 pairs now? It would be nice to see them all together in one pic! Sadly i haven't reached the centennial mark yet i think...even though i haven't sold anything that i've bought.....

So you have more than 100 pairs now? It would be nice to see them all together in one pic! Sadly i haven't reached the centennial mark yet i think....
I believe he may have reached 100 pairs purchases just this year alone since January.

I believe he may have reached 100 pairs purchases just this year alone since January.

Yup i've seen he had multiple pairs bought in some cases....but i also notice he had sold some of them that's why i was asking if he had actually reached the 100+ mark....or if he just buy and sell them all... Anyway it would be fantastic to see if you got 100 pairs all together in one picture..:thumbsup:

Yup i've seen he had multiple pairs bought in some cases....but i also notice he had sold some of them that's why i was asking if he had actually reached the 100+ mark....or if he just buy and sell them all... Anyway it would be fantastic to see if you got 100 pairs all together in one picture..:thumbsup:
You are alive Bilogsky? :lolsign:

Latest Posts

Back