• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Aluminum C-six 399/1500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

looking to sell my C-six. Bought them new when they were released. Wore them once when I got married handed them off to the best man while I took a picture and he dropped them on the sidewalk. Need I say more. Not sure of value because of condition. Left lens has two marks in it and other lens is in good shape. Left side of glasses took the worst shot. So my asking price is 1,000 shipped OBO. Item is complete with everything I received from Oakley when I bought new. If you have any questions or need more pics please let me know. Thanks for looking.

Payment is PayPal and will be shipped ups with tracking.

IMG_0487.JPG IMG_0488.JPG IMG_0489.JPG IMG_0490.JPG IMG_0491.JPG IMG_0492.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0521.JPG IMG_0522.JPG IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0524.JPG IMG_0526.JPG IMG_0529.JPG IMG_0530.JPG IMG_0532.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Would you consider holding onto them until I either get a paycheck coming in or my tax return refund shows up?

Or $500 right now.

:behindsofa:

Someone hurry before Frank snatches

Pm

Username Hidden said:
Someone hurry before Frank snatches
Too expensive for me. :rolleyes:

This is why I can't have friends or relatives. All I can say is had this happened to me I'd be an only child! I'd have asked the photographer to leave so there'd be no evidence.

If those were in my current Oakley budget I wouldn't fret over that damage. Not too bad that it can't be fixed.

I would have gone all @Medusa50 soon after the reception though...

;)

Username Hidden said:
If those were in my current Oakley budget I wouldn't fret over that damage. Not too bad that it can't be fixed.

;)
Some dude dented my car at a gas station one night. He found himself on the ground requiring an ambulance.

Username Hidden said:

;)
After? After? Screw that ****. Why let him enjoy the reception??? Make it so he has to sip his food through a straw at the reception and can't chew.

:spiteful: Oh. He may not be able to walk so good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.