• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Am I out of line

Golfobsessed

Oakley Enthusiast
I have an Oakley collection that I am about to let go for another project, 14 sunglasses total plus lots of extras and display, really want to sell local and sell the entire collection, would prefer local sale as the display case can go with the package... there is no holy grail here but all good daily wearables
*7 Juliets, again all daily wearables with good lenses, all quite tight... maybe one is a 7/10 and that one is the loosest and one of the 7 is a NIB never worn, 3 have been polished, 3 are plasma and 1 x metal.
*2 Pennys both factory polished good lenses and 7/10 and 10/10 tight again both daily wearables
*2 A wire 2.0s both very nice with blue and red lenses
*2 square wire 2.0s one nice one excellent, one with blue other red
*1 square wire 2006 like new with black iridium and red lenses
*Lots of extra lenses for all above including NIB Oakley Juliet ruby lenses
*extra rubber kits and rubber
*Oakley metal vault with Penny foam
*lots of MF bags as well plus display case
I think a good "buy it now" price on Juliets is $225 each and the NIB $300
Pennys at $280 each and all wires at $40 each which comes to about $2400 and that's what I want for entire package which would include everything else for free if you consider above prices good prices, also have another 3 Juliet AM lenses and 5 Romeo 1 lenses not picured included too so lots of extra lenses again all for $2400 or everything less the wires for $2000... is this out of line, I'm trying offerup since last night, I know breaking everything up would sell probably rather quickly but I would flood here or ebay with a bunch of Juliets and would prefer not pay fees and ship everything seperately. Is this out of line... do people buy in this bulk
20180330_142008.jpg
20180330_142030.jpg
20180330_142103.jpg
20180330_142127.jpg
20180330_142151.jpg
20180330_142205.jpg

Last edited:
If you decide to dplsp up I would definitely be interested!! I think eventually someone will buy them tharst not a bad price for all !!

I'm local and saw your ad and honestly passed right by it. I think your individual pricing and valuation is fair, but I doubt people are going to pay retail for a bundle.

People will buy a bundle because they are getting a deal and retail isn't a deal. Also, I thought you had stated a lot of your lenses are not oakley. I think your likely going to have to sell them individually.