• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Amateurs trying to service flex couplers. DONT!

i can usually repair nose bridges. i have done a few that were bent pretty severely. i have not yet tried welding one in and milling out the needed areas but if someone has a ruined bridge i could give it a whirl.
Sucky. How much did they get you for?
I paid 200 bucks, which was a decent deal if the nose bridge wasn’t trashed. The bridge being bent doesn’t bother me, because I can fix that. The crack beside the rivet hole is what sucks. And of course none of us know the true alloy mix in these, so I’m apprehensive to try to tig it with titanium filler metal. I mean really, I can throw them a drawer and hope a nose bridge pops up. Shipping back to Italy is probably a PITA.
I just found it. That seller is in Spain and will probably offer you some $$ back instead of paying for the return shipping.

I’d open the return right now.
I emailed and he responded, but the response isn’t translated...
Anyone want to translate?

Hola , estaba un poco suelto y cambie las gomas y las apreté con la máquina de linegear pero lo mismo me excedí un poco disculpa las molestias.

I paid 200 bucks, which was a decent deal if the nose bridge wasn’t trashed. The bridge being bent doesn’t bother me, because I can fix that. The crack beside the rivet hole is what sucks. And of course none of us know the true alloy mix in these, so I’m apprehensive to try to tig it with titanium filler metal. I mean really, I can throw them a drawer and hope a nose bridge pops up. Shipping back to Italy is probably a PITA.

I emailed and he responded, but the response isn’t translated...
Anyone want to translate?

Hola , estaba un poco suelto y cambie las gomas y las apreté con la máquina de linegear pero lo mismo me excedí un poco disculpa las molestias.
35815F57-CBB9-49AA-9151-85546564424C.png

Back