• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Flak 2.0XL and Another Holbrook XL... don't say it

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
I can hear the "I told you so" coming...

Picked up a Holbrook XL with the Prizm Black Iridium lens for the Brown Tortoise frame that has a similar (but not quite the same) matte feeling to my woodgrain, and put the Tungsten into those. Planning to put the Shallow Water Polarized back into the Woodgrain (They were the original lens for that one when I got it).

Also picked up a reduced price Flak 2.0 for Chicago Bears with Prizm Black lens. I'm not an NFL fan, but the orange icons are a nice pairing to the Prizm Trail Torch. I put the original Deep Water Polarized back into the first Flak 2.0 XL I got, took the blue ear socks from the NFL one onto the original so that the blue goes with the DWP. So right now the NFL ones are black ear socks, black frames, bright orange icons, and Prizm Trail Torch, and the standard black ones have blue ear socks, gunmetal icons, and DWP.

I don't plan on keeping the Flak 2.0 XL Prizm Black (Chicago Bears) lens or the Holbrook XL Prizm Black Iridium lens, Hoping to grab a Kokoro Holbrook XL and then put Prizm Trail into that.

P6151584_sm.jpg

The ones for my face size seem like they're gonna cost more than I can throw down in a single purchase with no chance to try em on.
If you can wear that Alpha Latch then you can wear every XMetal. The Alpha Latch does not fit my face size but the XMetals do. Oh and you need a KATO😂

The ones for my face size seem like they're gonna cost more than I can throw down in a single purchase with no chance to try em on.

A Juliet is the obvious “Gateway” X Metal!

Suits most folk, the most plentiful one of the range.

Plus, buy it, don’t like it, you won’t lose money on it if you decide to shift it on.