• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any 3D Junkies....Pop Out Movies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Just recently bought a 3d setup and was wondering what blu ray 3d movies had the best pop out scenes...can anyone help?

Just recently bought a 3d setup and was wondering what blu ray 3d movies had the best pop out scenes...can anyone help?

The second batman is a must especially where hes on the skyscraper/tower,it is totally awesome on blue ray. My folks have a 62 inch 1080p with blue ray and I always think about that scene and how good it comes in... I could only imagine 3-D

Not sure if you like horror (although it is more action than horror if you ask me), but check out Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D. The 3D is awesome. Also, surprisingly a Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas had some good 3D as well.

I was put off by 3D at first but I am a convert now. I have an LG 3DTV with a Denon/Polk surround system. I love it. Enjoy your set-up!

Not sure if you like horror (although it is more action than horror if you ask me), but check out Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D. The 3D is awesome. Also, surprisingly a Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas had some good 3D as well.

I was put off by 3D at first but I am a convert now. I have an LG 3DTV with a Denon/Polk surround system. I love it. Enjoy your set-up!

I just bought an LG yesterday. It's a 55" 3DTV LED. It also has the 2D-3D converter built in so you can make anything 3d. It's awesome.

im pretty sure oakley 3d glasses only work with the movie technology, not the TV setup. those require you to wear the glasses with batteries in them. different technology.

Actually it depends on whether u have active or passive technology in the tv. Active requires batteries in the glasses, passive does not and is the same as cinema 3d. I made sure to get passive technology on my tv and the oakley 3d glasses work great with them. Some like active tech better, but personally i like the passive as it seems to pop out at you more.

Actually it depends on whether u have active or passive technology in the tv. Active requires batteries in the glasses, passive does not and is the same as cinema 3d. I made sure to get passive technology on my tv and the oakley 3d glasses work great with them. Some like active tech better, but personally i like the passive as it seems to pop out at you more.

yeah awesome! good to know that there is passive tech in TV's, that was holding me back from getting one. =)

Tron Legacy is good, still to this day I believe the best fully available movie is The Polar Express.... But the best movie thus far if you can get your hands on a copy is Avatar. I frequent Best Buy, because they are always running deals on 3D BluRay, I think I have 53 titles now. So if you want to borrow one or something before you drop the cash, if its an expensive flick, shoot a PM.

Nice thing about the LG is its passive, so you can wear your O Headgear!

Noteable flicks:

Transformers: The Dark Moon
Hugo
A Very 3D Harold and Kumar Christmas
In a month Titanic in 3D will be available, that should be good
Smurfs
Despicable Me
Cloudy with a Chance Of Meatballs is actually really cool.
The last pair of Harry Potters (if your into that)
Underworld: Awakening
Captain America: First Avenger

Latest Posts

Back