• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any members in Japan or can order from Oakley Japan? Need help getting a pair there.

wassaaaaaaaaaap

Oakley Expert
Honolulu
Looking to buy a pair from Oakley Japan and would appreciate any of you fine people who can help me order it. Being sent to Hawaii. Let me know if you can help a guy out in this regard.

My brother doesn't know any Japanese, but he still managed to order a number of car parts from Japan using this method for yahoo auctions, croooober, and couple other sites.

Install Chrome Download Now
Load Japanese page
Right-Click and choose Translate to English
Order the item... if you can't figure out some portion of the order, contact the seller to ask?

Alternatively, see if you know someone in the service thats stationed in Japan or was in the past to help you out.

Use a forwarding service. I use Tenso for a bunch of different sites. You buy from Oakley Japan and have it shipped to Tenso in Japan. Then they send you an invoice and ship it to you. It's pretty simple.

You just sign up, they give you an address and once they get it they email you. Check it out.

Use a forwarding service. I use Tenso for a bunch of different sites. You buy from Oakley Japan and have it shipped to Tenso in Japan. Then they send you an invoice and ship it to you. It's pretty simple.

You just sign up, they give you an address and once they get it they email you. Check it out.
Thats another option.
The hardest part of ordering from a foriegn country is translating what's written, even with a translation it can many sometimes comes out making not too much sense. In those cases he'll translate sentence by sentence...

Thanks guys. I thought I was signed up for alerts for this thread but I guess I wasn't. I'll look into tenso however if someone can help out a member and get something from Oakley Japan and send it to me that would be awesome. I'll obviously pay for the expenses and give some extra for the help. pm me if yo are able to do so. thanks again guys

Did you read comment 3?
Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 10.47.48 PM.png

Thanks guys. I thought I was signed up for alerts for this thread but I guess I wasn't. I'll look into tenso however if someone can help out a member and get something from Oakley Japan and send it to me that would be awesome. I'll obviously pay for the expenses and give some extra for the help. pm me if yo are able to do so. thanks again guys
Rather then asking to have someone pm you, might it not make more sense for you to pm them... Since you're the one begging for help, perhaps you should innate the conversation with them, not like there' much in it for them to gain from besides karma...
Although if that's outside your comfort zone, you could just bump the thread till the dude you're interested in makes the first move

Last edited:
Back