• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Thought about the PSG's because they were sitting a bit. Really good looking colorway. My issue is that I can't make 6's fit.

Kobe AD NXT FastFit

MjChGOe.jpg

FastFit is the make-or-break. For me, it doesn't really get tight enough. It's not like the resulting fit is flimsy, but it's not ideally tight/snug. Cushion and material comfort, and tooling profiles seem great, though.

Maybe I'm wrong, and this will actually somehow play just fine despite the perceived lack of lockdown, but eh. Nike either needs to revamp this gimmick or drop it altogether imo. Just adds needless sophistication and cost to a basketball shoe, and the end potential convenience is so minor.

Picked up the Alphadunk in the Back To The Future Hoverboard colorway. while the shoe itself is great, i don't know what i was thinking. i could never pull off a colorway this crazy. i returned them to the local Nike store and i'll be ordering the Dunk of Death colorway when it comes out on Friday instead. lol.

View attachment 648387

Still kinda boggles me that Nike flips their design nature and puts emphasis on the forefoot like that. I mean yeah, a lot of people have been dishing complaints about the lack of forefoot cushion these past years in performance models, but I took that like they simply wanted something like a proper Zoom bag and keep the low stack height.

WT liked the Zoom Rize. Wonder how this will pan out.

Still kinda boggles me that Nike flips their design nature and puts emphasis on the forefoot like that. I mean yeah, a lot of people have been dishing complaints about the lack of forefoot cushion these past years in performance models, but I took that like they simply wanted something like a proper Zoom bag and keep the low stack height.

WT liked the Zoom Rize. Wonder how this will pan out.

WT/Nightwing is a small player. Zoom Rise is the small player shoe and the alphadunk is for bigger players. He said he liked these too, he hasn't done his performance review yet though. Rumor is it was supposed to be Zions shoe if he signed with Nike. I thought the double stacked zoom felt great with no stability issues.

For fifty bucks, I could not resist. Air Jordan Legacy 312.

View attachment 650098

Quality shoe. This one has been an exception to me when it comes to fusions, because they literally took the best parts of both the AJ1 and AJ3. Strap and the extra overlay panel to each to their own.

My pair went to my brother. Kinda want to scoop one of the low cuts.

Latest Posts

Back