• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I literally tell people "i reply to all my emails, and return all my phone calls" and my sales grow just by doing that.

It's sad. I'm sorry, but I understand why you won't proceed w the cobblers.
They finally responded. Would you pay $180 to have the mid soles reglued? That was their quote.

0EA5640C-9BB9-4F4B-852D-2D45CC6A37C4.jpeg

0101465F-7415-443C-B0B6-DBC0C116A9C5.jpeg

They finally responded. Would you pay $180 to have the mid soles reglued? That was their quote.

View attachment 1043793

View attachment 1043794
I personally would wait until they have a promo code or message them back "do you have any promo codes". Sometimes you can get that at 30-40% off and get closer to $100... if nostalgic I'll say it's worth the $110ish. What do you think?

I personally would wait until they have a promo code or message them back "do you have any promo codes". Sometimes you can get that at 30-40% off and get closer to $100... if nostalgic I'll say it's worth the $110ish. What do you think?
My initial thought was about $80-$100. I assume the quote doesn’t include shipping. I don’t know. $180 is more than they cost new. Considering how slow they respond the price they quoted seems absurd. I wouldn’t spend $500 on tightening the nose bridge of some Juliets worth $300. Thanks.

I asked them if they had any promo codes and was told I provided you with an all in quote the first time in CAPS. Never will I use these people. Slow, uncooperative and condescending. Thanks for the recommendations. I’m sure I can do better.

I asked them if they had any promo codes and was told I provided you with an all in quote the first time in CAPS. Never will I use these people. Slow, uncooperative and condescending. Thanks for the recommendations. I’m sure I can do better.
That's too bad. That price was crazy, at least they could have better service considering what they are charging. Appreciate you keeping me updated.

It's a @Chris A Hardaway style pickup today.
Nike Air Penny 1 Orlando

If people have been following, the release pattern has been not cool. Technically these dropped in small volumes in certain places last Summer 2022. This is sorta like how Panda dunks have been trickling out.

I didn't expect to see these at the mall today. Awful time to throw down for a pair (when is it a good time really?), but this was of the exceptions that I had in my mind. I just put these on at home and just kinda geeking because even now online drops are so scarce — I didn't expect this just being right in front of me for the kill.

20230331_172455.jpg

I didn't feel like I really had a Penny until I had these or the Home pair.
Ironically until I this point I've had:

(now) 1
Foamposite
Lil Penny Posite
Zoom Rookie

I think I just need the 3, 1/2 cent, and LWP. As someone who doesn't even rock Penny's too often, this is probably one of the signature lines I'm closest to completing.

It's a @Chris A Hardaway style pickup today.
Nike Air Penny 1 Orlando

If people have been following, the release pattern has been not cool. Technically these dropped in small volumes in certain places last Summer 2022. This is sorta like how Panda dunks have been trickling out.

I didn't expect to see these at the mall today. Awful time to throw down for a pair (when is it a good time really?), but this was of the exceptions that I had in my mind. I just put these on at home and just kinda geeking because even now online drops are so scarce — I didn't expect this just being right in front of me for the kill.

View attachment 1044800

I didn't feel like I really had a Penny until I had these or the Home pair.
Ironically until I this point I've had:

(now) 1
Foamposite
Lil Penny Posite
Zoom Rookie

I think I just need the 3, 1/2 cent, and LWP. As someone who doesn't even rock Penny's too often, this is probably one of the signature lines I'm closest to completing.
God those are beauties. A shoe by Nike like the kobe 1, which came out like 10 years later, has nothing on these! Great pickup. 1 of only 3 colorways to go w on these. Remember the all white all star version?!

God those are beauties. A shoe by Nike like the kobe 1, which came out like 10 years later, has nothing on these! Great pickup. 1 of only 3 colorways to go w on these. Remember the all white all star version?!
Believe the white was actually the "Home" colorway and there was an all-black one he wore during All-Star instead.

All 3 re-released starting last year. All-Star/Black is still found online in some places, and I was becoming more inclined to pulling the trigger on those because I'd keep missing drops of the Orlando colorway. White pair was also getting grabbed fast.

Nostalgia can be kinda cool like that. It doesn't need to be Jordan/Kobe/LeBron, but certain shoes under other stars get a strong pull — Barkley, Penny, some Griffey colorways last year got scooped fast. People still remember.

1680322803347.png

Latest Posts

Back