• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Damn dude , we collect similar things. All I wear are 90's ! No white soles for me though !
I have a mix. I picked up the white with black a couple weeks back, wish I got 2 pairs!! 3 of them are the Nike ID/ custom. I have Jordan’s and Dunks too. Plus a number of others but 90’s are my go to. I wish the release the OG again and more blue ones lol!

McFly, Nike Dunk SB… and a LeBron I tried to make Mags out of!

IMG_4502.jpeg

IMG_4503.jpeg

Like Oakleys, sneakers are highly collectibles as well. Who else like them? Here are some of my shoes that I wear. No unworn pair here.

These are my favorite pairs, the Jordan XI.

View attachment 13596

I like some foams too.

View attachment 13597

I like the Vs as well.

View attachment 13598

and some Lebrons.

View attachment 13599

But here are my favorite pairs.

View attachment 13600

And of course, Pacquiao Air Trainers. Die hard PAcman fan here.

View attachment 13601

Post some pics guys of your favorite sneakers :)
Ow man i had 7 jordan 3 but had to sell them

im in no way a trainer/sneaker collector, i just buy what i like but my longterm favs are these Adidas SL72’s.
…..bonus points if you can name the US tv cop that wore them?

View attachment 1107339
I'm stumped on the trivia, but I was today years old in realizing where the inspiration for the standard box may have come from.

I'm stumped on the trivia, but I was today years old in realizing where the inspiration for the standard box may have come from.
The box is from one of the re-issues over the years, prob early 2000’s 👍🏻
the tv cop was Starsky.

I fell for the Hey Dudes LMFAO

I had no intentions of owning a pair until I saw the leather ones in store at Scheels. I tried on cloth versions and realized I should size up. The leather ones are a tad big, but a 13 would have been too snug.

The Wally Grip leather looks so classy and I could not resist; neither could another guy at the store. He walked out with his pair and I got mine in the mail Friday.

IMG_1307.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back