• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I see Q can't hold back no more:D

Cool haul to get both brands' top cushion offerings at once. Come ready in the morning when you gotta Air up or hit the Boost.

I see Q can't hold back no more:D

Cool haul to get both brands' top cushion offerings at once. Come ready in the morning when you gotta Air up or hit the Boost.
It may be the ATR Boost. The rain has been almost nonstop. Someone told me they are water resistant. I just saw the sales price lol

Sent from Q's S8+

But yeah, @Ventruck. I've worn several sneakers into the ground and it was time. Lol

I wanted Ultraboost but I didn't want the $180 tag either. The ATR Mid caught my eye. Just sad that the all white ones aren't available in my size.

Sent from Q's S8+

Snagged the Camo Air Max

20180801_145712.jpg

Hello ole friends. Back in the sneaker game, well a little lol. Finally got an early reserve for an OG Jordan colorway and bought the 13 He Got Game with no hesitation.

But so far, I have sold 13 pairs for a profit @ StockX..of course non-OG ones only. Bought myself a Sig P226 ahaha.

Nice ATR's QLR!!!!

I got that too..did you get a pair

Yep. Wanted to do in-person, but in my area it's a guessing game. It sounds like this is a GR like the Breds, and I saw those on some shelves for a couple weeks...but not in my size. People still hoard thinking everything is resale worthy.

Back