• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Else Get Dr Chops Black Bag Specials

I may do a different deal with the black baggers next year. Rather than do them at the holidays when everyone is cash strapped, I may do them prior to summer and do a low price holiday batch to help others during these times. Kind of thought about expecting people to spend on themselves during a time when we are to think of others rather than ourselves... Hmmmm

Not knowing if I'd get a pair that fit and a slightly steep price tag kept from from participating.

That pair of Unknown is sweet, but I'd have to turn around and sell them at a loss if I'd got them.

Did you use a different paint, or are the spots all concentrated airbrush?

All airbrush... Not that stone in a can crap lol. Trust if you have bought in the sports specific you more than likely would have been fine. And steep? The polar pairs retail close to or at $300 before custom, there was a chrome based, and more... I was under retail on each of the sports. So steep is almost insulting lol. I tried to pass a deal where possible. Doubtful you would take a loss on the unknown, or any of them for that lol.

Ok, poor choice of words. If you had done this at the beginning of November when my Paypal account was flush and I was just buying junk I would have bit for sure. Now I'm tight, I've got about $10,000 in bills between car mods, Christmas shopping, next month's trip to Hawaii... gotta stop buying for the moment. In fact, I should sell some stuff, but now is a bad time between the winter doldrums and holiday spending.

But you know me, I'm a bargain hunter ;)

Back