• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Anyone working on TB1 Pads?

U

Username Hidden

I don't need any atm but I believe we need to create a thread for people interested in buying aftermarket pads, and people working on 3D printing or molding them ect.. chime in with ideas or volanteering for projects ( what assistance do you require. Ect.. cheers!! If a thread already exist feel free to burn me at the stake. I'm delicious with crackled pork..

Some people reacted to this post.
I would be interested in a couple pairs. Sorry that have no useful input into the making of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could use a pair

I have a couple ideas! I need to find someone to make cast molds of the originals first thow.

Username Hidden said:
He said he would do it if he got some in good enough condition to model but I don't think he ever found any.

If anyone tries modeling but needs a printer to test stls, I have two printers and can test print whatever.

Maybe the pad can be made simpler with an adhesive backing rather than the tab to locate it? The back only needs to be smooth then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put this in the wrong section. Can a mod please move. Thanks! ( more discussion than buying ect. )

i need some too....I though linegear was offering them,but cannot find them on their website :/

Yeah I've been looking for some also. Mine deteriorated. Gutted.

Latest Posts

Back