• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these fakes?

BoredNoodle

Oakley Beginner
So I have about 25 pairs of Frogskins, but I have a couple of pairs that are suspect that I acquired while traveling internationally. I unfortunately no longer have the plastic shell case for either of the two pairs that I'm concerned about. The first is this clear framed pair with green lenses. I acquired them at an airport sunglasses kiosk either in Guam or on my way to Guam. It came in the bag in the picture, which is definitely not a standard Frogskins bag. It may be hard to see in the photo, but there's no model number on the arm of the frame. Thoughts?

It won't allow me to attach the photos, so I had to upload them to Google Drive and share links. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. I do not know anything about Frogskins, and apologies that no one has answered your question. Just wanted to say it might help to ask the same question here on this thread. :cool:🤙

I’m no expert either, but if they have the SKU OO9013-A3 (might be without the -A3) on the inside right arm, they should be real.

IMG_9149.jpeg

Back