• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are Wind jacket 2.0's still out there?

MelkerWikblom

Oakley Beginner
Do you experts know if there still is windjacket 2.0 out on the market? I want a pair so bad but it seems impossible to find them, I know i can't buy a pair on the forum because I don't have member ship. Do you guys have any recomendations where to buy?

They have not released a new wind jacket 2.0 in a few years now. They were never really released in store barring a few exceptions. Your best bet is ebay. I've seen colorways on there for $70 new.

They have not released a new wind jacket 2.0 in a few years now. They were never really released in store barring a few exceptions. Your best bet is ebay. I've seen colorways on there for $70 new.
Thank you!! I will chek on ebay, but $70 sounds cheap.... can they even be real?

yeah, look for the viper red or neon yellow ones, those seem to be the most common.

I don't think the model sold all that well. People couldn't figure out if it was a goggle or sunglasses or where you'd actually use them.

Back