• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale *Artist Series Sale*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Time to sell some of these. All are either bnib or lnib with the exception of two of them.. All items ship insured and priority mail. Any questions send me a pm.

Shipping only within the US

Brown Flores. BNIB signed by David Flores. $old

WITK Hijinx. BNIB. $300

Mambo Antix. BNIB Complete. $300

C 100 Gascan. BNIB. $300

London Police Gascan. BNIB. $260

RW Dispatch. BNIB. $400

Pimple Hijinx. Box has has some tearing but glasses are in very good condition. $125

Art Chantry Hijinx. Box shows a little wear in one corner. $185

brown flores.jpg

c 100.jpg

lomdon police.jpg

mambo antix.jpg

pimple.jpg

rw dispatch.jpg

witk.jpg

art chantry.jpg

AC4E0FAF-126E-42EC-AF2D-4FD3766E2C39.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome piecee here

I need that Flores, sold mine and want it back :headbang:

Brown flores and dispatch back up for sale. During packaging i noticed the flores had some dots on the lenses from storage and informed the buyer and they no longer wanted it. Ive included pictures in the first post and updated price accordingly

Username Hidden said:
Brown flores and dispatch back up for sale. During packaging i noticed the flores had some dots on the lenses from storage and informed the buyer and they no longer wanted it. Ive included pictures in the first post and updated price accordingly
ive got 2 pairs of brown flores and one of them did the same thing... all around the outside of the lens it has spots... sucks but still the frame is still best looking gascan they ever made.

Username Hidden said:
ive got 2 pairs of brown flores and one of them did the same thing... all around the outside of the lens it has spots... sucks but still the frame is still best looking gascan they ever made.

Yea, u fortunately is not just gascans it happens too

Oakley has some awesome colors and some bad ass optics, the best in my opinion and maybe they can take a bullet. But time, that’s a Oakley lens killer. Shame!

There are batches that just peel really bad like the lenses that came with the pitboss and the 24k juliets and xs. Not sure why. But they peel despite being relatively new..

nice pieces.do they only have the box or are the bags there too.also any chance youd post internaional at buyers expense obviously.those rw are calling me