• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Athlete Exclusive Gen 2 Black Chrome/Fire Iridium Racing Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
It's wonderful. :-D

Some people reacted to this post.
Thank you my friend!!!

Looking for a trade...maybe a Mars or a R1...don’t need to be perfect as I want to make a custom...

Username Hidden said:
Looking for a trade...maybe a Mars or a R1...don’t need to be perfect as I want to make a custom...
Good luck!

Username Hidden said:
Good luck!

This thread is soon up for a happy birthday

What makes them athlete exclusive?

Username Hidden said:
What makes them athlete exclusive?
@the_owl athlete exclusives are Models with different paint job, finishes and lenses combo that was never sold to the public and was given to athletes with some kind of partnership with O.In many cases bikers...
In this particular RJ, the color was never sold in regular stores...this is what makes it an athlete exclusive...I used to have an yellow RJ that was another example of athlete exclusive...
I believe it was only on JJ era, I believe it do not happens anymore on Lux era...
That’s the few I know about it...

Well I have around 40 Athlete exclusive pairs, but this doesnt appear any different in finish. to my black chrome. So just wondering.

Username Hidden said:
@the_owl athlete exclusives are Models with different paint job, finishes and lenses combo that was never sold to the public and was given to athletes with some kind of partnership with O.In many cases bikers...
In this particular RJ, the color was never sold in regular stores...this is what makes it an athlete exclusive...I used to have an yellow RJ that was another example of athlete exclusive...
I believe it was only on JJ era, I believe it do not happens anymore on Lux era...
That’s the few I know about it...
The Black chrome was a regular released colorway with Black iridium and blue iridium.
I do have the Black chrome with fire iridium (more ruby than fire tbh) that came from a sponsored athlete though.

Username Hidden said:
The Black chrome was a regular released colorway with Black iridium and blue iridium.
I do have the Black chrome with fire iridium (more ruby than fire tbh) that came from a sponsored athlete though.
I believe you have the same Dark Chrome I have(By the color and lens combo and the history), I was told its an exclusive color on the Second Gen RJ, not the released Black Chorme.
I've had the Racing Black Chrome Sec. Gen and its a totally different animal, its more to a Brownish/Purplish/Pinklish color than the Dark Chrome, released on the Pro RJ that is a much more darker and with a prismatic effect...this same color was released on the Fives 2.0 at the same years and I have a Splice and a Scar with this color, but the earlier are much more darker than the newers...Who knows???
This one is a Second Generation RJ, not the Pro, and I got it from a sponsorshiped ex-athlete...