• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Authentic Juliet Replacement Lenses Custom Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
See Chris has hand skills too :)
My wife thinks so ;) ohhh!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
uuuughgh - those Jades would look SICK in my polished Juliets.......
got my Jade lenses in yesterday - I think i'll install them and wear them tomorrow :)

......but for today, I'm wearing the super sick Deep Water Blue Prizm Polar lenses in my XMXX.....

these are outstanding......

thanks for the cut @Chris A Hardaway

IMG_1496.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

The reflection off that lens is so cool... Awesome pic, better glasses.

chris, i am interested with your #7. deep blue polarized lens for x-metal xx frame. please send me private message for your info and we can discuss..... thanks

@DrtyHarry finally found his 24k lenses. Stupid mail man left them on his truck, not at his door! Dumb!

Yep....I found them!!! I don't think my stupid ass mail man is going to have a job next week. Seriously...."hey dude...can I just sign for your stuff and leave it in your mailbox....your driveway is sooo long dude." Damn lazy hippie.....NO!!! Other drivers drove down my long ass driveway, he walks. Told him to drive....."yeah....I dono man". I raised hell at the PO the other day. My dogs can smell his hippie ass coming a mile away....maybe he is scared of the dogs whatever. Got my lenses....they are going in a custom frame that isn't done yet. Pics to follow!

I think he's huffing fumes instead of smoking weed. That way he can pass his drug tests ;)

LMFAO! (