• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ball75

Oakley Beginner
If you’re a motorcycle rider, you know how important it is to protect your body, head, and eyes while riding. And that starts with the best motorcycle glasses. We’re reviewing precisely what to look for when buying motorcycle glasses. Plus, our top Oakley motorcycle sunglasses of 2023!
Keep reading for our complete buyer’s guide and reviews!

Table of Contents
#" class="ez-toc-pull-right ez-toc-...-toc-toggle" aria-label="ez-toc-toggle-icon-1
What to look for in Oakley Motorcycle Sunglasses?Frame Material

[url=https://www.oakleyforum.com/guides/best-oakley-motorcycle-sunglasses/]Continue reading...

Attachments

• Best-Oakley-Motorcycle-Sunglasses-1024x768.jpg
    Best-Oakley-Motorcycle-Sunglasses-1024x768.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Best-Oakley-Motorcycle-Sunglasses-1024x768.jpg
    Best-Oakley-Motorcycle-Sunglasses-1024x768.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
M frame the si versions have holes for straps, jawbreakers have a huge range of view. Question For you would be what kind of bike? Are you going to wear a helmet, if so what type. I had a sport bike and a full face helmet and trying to wear sunglasses was hard due to the helmet size.

M frame the si versions have holes for straps, jawbreakers have a huge range of view. Question For you would be what kind of bike? Are you going to wear a helmet, if so what type. I had a sport bike and a full face helmet and trying to wear sunglasses was hard due to the helmet size.
It sounds like he is not wearing a helmet or either a "brain bucket" if the wind is getting to his eyes and the Fives don't do anything. A full face helmet I would expect to have a face shield which would alleviate the wind hitting his eyes, unless he wears the shield up or removed.

With all that said, I don't know that any of the frames he mentioned would provide anymore protection from the wind than the Fives. Maybe the Fuel Cell but no guarantee.

Correct I don't wear a full face helmet, "sometimes" I wear a half helmet depending on what state I am in. Wisconsin doesn't have a helmet law, but the military does! As for the frames, I see that they are larger in in size and looks like they rap around the face a little more. So thought maybe someone on here was in the same boat and has tried them out. Thank you all for the impute though, much appreciated. I currently wear igogo's that I bought from a gas station a few years back and they work fine but are getting to be in rough shape, so looking for something different.

You could also venture into a
Oakley goggle. I know they won’t have the cool effect as sunglasses but they sell some ballistic shields that have the same specs as sunglasses.

Ideally, I'd want a Windjacket with wind gasket, or Racing Jacket, for shorty/no helmet riding.
I ride with a modular full face helmet, and prefer Scalpel, or Straight Jacket.

I watch motoGP and always want to get one, love the Ducati bike but my idol is Valentino so Yamaha is in consideration... but now stuck with kids, so no time to get a license (but I can ride for sure), no weekend... but just in case I can, subscribed for expert advice.

Sorry to hijack a bit, back to topic.

Correct I don't wear a full face helmet, "sometimes" I wear a half helmet depending on what state I am in. Wisconsin doesn't have a helmet law, but the military does! As for the frames, I see that they are larger in in size and looks like they rap around the face a little more. So thought maybe someone on here was in the same boat and has tried them out. Thank you all for the impute though, much appreciated. I currently wear igogo's that I bought from a gas station a few years back and they work fine but are getting to be in rough shape, so looking for something different.
With your spelling abilities I am surprised the courts haven't ordered you to wear a helmet everywhere you go.

Back