• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware uk guys , this ones fake

I thought bond was like a glue and resin u mixed in equal amounts like Araldite . Whatever it is it spells trouble and Avoid me . Scary as the first look I thought here we go this one is promising.

The X Squared with the Bonded silicone turned up again on Gumtree

IMG_9780.png

A good fake but fake,,, and 60 later

If they ever start using the right sku # on the fakes its gonna fool allot of people... to an expert eye it is obvious but to someone who is not as familiar these fakes are getting pretty close....

It’s a good job I saw this thread . Very little experience of the X Sq . It’s only 15 mins from my parents house . I almost pulled the trigger . All hail @Spc369 for saving my cash . Not for long though as I only blew it on something else I didn’t need .

It’s a good job I saw this thread . Very little experience of the X Sq . It’s only 15 mins from my parents house . I almost pulled the trigger . All hail @Spc369 for saving my cash . Not for long though as I only blew it on something else I didn’t need .
i bet if you've gone to buy you would have smelled a rat .

Lol we all have trouble keeping the cash in oakley world 😎

i bet if you've gone to buy you would have smelled a rat .

Lol we all have trouble keeping the cash in oakley world 😎
More than likely . For me the problems with all X Metals is you got to move that fast otherwise the flippers are on them . That’s when the mistakes happen . Not doing your due diligence. They were close to my parents and my place of work . I thought this is mine . Combination of reading the description and your post . Really helped . 👍

Glad it helped, thats what the communities about.
Im exactly the same, see something,,, you have to quickly assess if its genuine , read the description and pull the trigger, even paypal takes time to fire up and get done.

I had this today, nice piece came up but miss described, took me time to google the serial number see what it actually was on oreview and pull the trigger. Today it worked.
I always figure if ive seen it so have a number of others 😆

Back