• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BIG Juliet Sale! ***All Sold***

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump with price drops.

Some people reacted to this post.
C'mon Griff! You are making it to tempting for me.....I'm holding out a little while longer to see if you will post any of your C-Sixes:)

Username Hidden said:
C'mon Griff! You are making it to tempting for me.....I'm holding out a little while longer to see if you will post any of your C-Sixes:)
Haha,
the C-Sixes are going to stay for a while :).

Plasma/Ice Juliet sold! I've got 4 sets of Carbon/Black Iridium left to go.

Message sent on a set of Carbons

1 set of Carbon/BI is SPF.

I'll get my new Carbon/BI Juliets on Wednesday! Super pumped! @GH4AU has been a pleasure to work with so far! I'll make sure I post a review of the set one I get them!

1 set of Carbon/BI sold to Brian Nickell! Thanks @Dyeraudio, @Wicked, and @SNAFU for the positive words that helped to reinforce this deal. You guys rock! I'm excited for you to receive your Juliets @Brian Nickell!

Just got my BNIB Carbon/BI Juliets from @GH4AU and they are a thing of beauty! He's been a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him for any purchases. He was fast with my shipping when I needed him to be and he was very fair in price! If you need some X-Metals look him up! Thanks again Griff! Now someone buy the remaining three pairs of Carbons before they're gone! You'll regret it if you don't!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.