• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Black ott

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I think I have a better chance sitting outside waiting for them to fall from the sky. No one sells those at a reasonable price. Never one time have I seen it.

Some people reacted to this post.
Maybe this one should be added to @Funky-Trixtar 's thread about Jokers on eBay! I like that particular OTT but have no idea how much it worth to someone who REALLY wants it. We have all probably paid above "Market Value" for an item at one point or another. What is a realistic price for these?

Username Hidden said:
Maybe this one should be added to @Funky-Trixtar 's thread about Jokers on eBay! I like that particular OTT but have no idea how much it worth to someone who REALLY wants it. We have all probably paid above "Market Value" for an item at one point or another. What is a realistic price for these?

I know that when I got my first pair in 2007 they cost me 95 quid and.my Blade ii pair cost me 600 in 2012.

I can only dream of the blade 2 which are my grail of grail. And the ref matte black ott would also be a grail but I'm not going to pay some rediculous price when I could buy something that would actually enrich my life with the 1k these "jokers" all I want on ebay. The 2 plus an alum c 6 are all I want left in my collection.

Username Hidden said:
I The 2 plus an alum c 6 are all I want left in my collection.

for now.......