• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Blood Spatter

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Evan did 5 as far as I know. Maybe 6. I owned one of these in the photo. He's changed his Instagram account now so this photo of his is no longer available. Screen it and keep it for reference when you find one of these. I've seen 3 of the 5 in this photo now. View attachment 938630
Looks like the came from the show Dexter.

Some people reacted to this post.
Up 👍🏼

Not sure why the Love on this specific pair. Not a fan. I’d say it’s very Picasso esk. It doesn’t appeal to everyone

It’s because she’s a whack job Goldy. Have you seen Dexter? Lol. I think it’s because she’s a big blood donor and she’s preparing to give bone marrow for a cancer patient.

Username Hidden said:
It’s because she’s a whack job Goldy. Have you seen Dexter? Lol. I think it’s because she’s a big blood donor and she’s preparing to give bone marrow for a cancer patient.
I feel that. Just of all the awesome renditions for frogskins definitely wouldn’t be one I would pay an arm and a leg for no pun intended. But there’s clearly significance here so all good

Username Hidden said:
That sounds very paintul. Where will they take the bone marrow out? From which bone?

I’m just gonna leave this right here….

IMG_2567.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
My mouth ain’t that wide hombre
Lol just messing with ya homie

Latest Posts

Back