• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Minute FMJ Copper w/ vr28 Black iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested but... they've been sitting for a couple years now.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm interested but... they've been sitting for a couple years now.

The man is back and they should still be available.

Username Hidden said:
The man is back and they should still be available.
I sent him a message.

TTT

I sent 2 messages since Sunday, and no replies.

Now the plot thickens. I received an email from a gmail account with the name Michael attached to it. He said he was Fernando, but wouldn't explain how he got my email address. He also said he didn't respond to my personal messages because his inbox was full. This is false, because my message made it through... and I just verified his inbox is NOT full.

All of this nonsense gave me Wavecloud Chills <== I'm copyrighting that one... I hope it gains traction :dance:

I don't know what's going on with @Fernando at this point, but I've been involved in thousands of successful transactions, and what I've experienced so far is not how they pan out. I recommend avoiding transactions with him until he gets back on here; his account could be hacked. If @Fernando is around, how about posting here to explain what's going on, or replying to any of the messages I sent you, so we can clear up this confusion.

The email of the person I find suspicious is michaelandran25@gmail.com

He/she is not answering any of my questions, and has given me false information; I recommend avoiding this person if they contact you.

Last edited:
@Fernando's other posts are being bumped up. So what's up? Avoid for now?

I'm trying to message him as well.

Last edited:
I recommend avoiding @Fernando's sales threads for now. We have a confirmed scammer who is emailing OF members pretending to be Fernando. See this thread.

Possible Scammer

We also have a MIA Fernando... who hasn't had any activity on the forum since 1/2/24, and is not responding to messages.

UPDATE:

Fernando finally reached out to me through the message system. If you want to buy any of his stuff, send him a message on the forum. He will reply when he can.

Be careful with anyone who emails you directly. Make sure to check out the other thread (link in Post #18, and see the scammer email in Post #16) to avoid that scammer.

Hello awesome family …. ❤️❤️❤️ how are you all

Status
Not open for further replies.