• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Oakley DRT5 Mountain biking helmet - Matte Black size L

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

BNIB Oakley DRT5 Mountain biking helmet - Matte Black size L

IMO, best mountain biking helmet in the market by far. Brand new in box, bought it in size L, but then figured out the M fits me better, so letting this one go. Never used, includes original box and all the accessories that come with it. MSRP $205, but got it at a deep discount, so passing it on at the same price

Price $85 F&F plus shipping

Screenshot 2022-10-24 085712.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-24 085622.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
BNIB Oakley DRT5 Mountain biking helmet - Matte Black size L

IMO, best mountain biking helmet in the market. Brand new in box, bought it in size L, but then figured out the M fits me better, so letting this one go. Never used, includes original box and all the accessories that comes with it. MSRP $200, but got it at a deep discount, so passing it on at the same price

Price $85 F&F plus shipping

View attachment 1006364 View attachment 1006365
If you’d been in UK,I’d have had this.I bought it In Medium returned it as too small,then company never had anymore Large left in stock.Awesome helmet this GLWS 👍

Pretty tempting. Can you provide a sizing guide? I am typically a large in Ski helmets. 58-60cm or so.

I’ll take it if available

Username Hidden said:
Pretty tempting. Can you provide a sizing guide? I am typically a large in Ski helmets. 58-60cm or so.
Got this from the Oakley website (click on the thumbnails below to see full size image). No specifications on the DRT5, but I'm sure it goes along with the ARO helmets. If you're L in snow helmets, then probably on the DRT5 as well, but I can't guarantee that. Your other option is to go to an Oakley store close by, and try them on. Also, note in the website that L is the largest available. I hope that helps.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 080322.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-25 081336.jpg

Last edited:
OK thanks bud. It does look pretty awesome. Good idea about trying it on, it sounds like it is ideal for an oval head. Which is most people.

I have two helmets already though so I'll let pjam or whoever was next in line snag it. Great price!

post to ireland if available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back