• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brain Dead x Factory Team Edge Boot

majora

Oakley Beginner
Just came in the mail a few hours ago, super happy!! Love the feel and the colorway on these. I’ve been working on my shoe collection slowly here and there over the past year, and I’m glad to welcome these as the newest addition. I also bought the espresso Chop Saw Mules during the summer. while I absolutely love them, they are a bit “fragile” in a way and the foam tends to easily crease and that bothers me a lot. These are very sturdy, perfect for this winter.

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg

IMG_7887.jpeg

IMG_7888.jpeg

Last edited:
These are nice but I would swap out the white laces. Congrats! Hopefully factory team follows suit and release some other colorways

Just came in the mail a few hours ago, super happy!! Love the feel and the colorway on these. I’ve been working on my shoe collection slowly here and there over the past year, and I’m glad to welcome these as the newest addition. I also bought the espresso Chop Saw Mules during the summer. while I absolutely love them, they are a bit “fragile” in a way and the foam tends to easily crease and that bothers me a lot. These are very sturdy, perfect for this winter.

View attachment 1102508

View attachment 1102509

View attachment 1102510

View attachment 1102511
I forgot to ask,

In what way do they feel fragile? Could they be a daily?

I’m torn between copping a pair and waiting it out for more colorways.

If I do get my hand on a pair, my intention is to wear them into the ground lol

Back