• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BRAND NEW! Over The Tops

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello Everyone!

I am selling my Brand New, yes new, Over The Tops.

I bought them off the original owner/collector who bought them 13 years ago and put them strait in his display case, never even tried them on. I bought them off him with the same intentions for my collection, I put them strait into my cabinet. But I need to sell them for the money. I bought them for $750 off of him. The only reason I took them out of the packaging was to take pictures of them.

They are Matte Black with a Ruby lens, this is a rare combo. They are all ready to be shipped out!

If you are interested send me a pm! I am asking $600 +shipping. I think that price is more than fair considering what these are. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
8335054991_2e34efac77_b.jpg

8336106256_06ec4a8817_b.jpg

8336108840_a122b98a96_b.jpg

8335052769_d2fc417919_b.jpg

Also! I have a Brand New Pair of Standard Issue Flak Jackets for sale, and a MINT Pair of Oakley Slice Snow Goggles for sale. Send me a pm if your interested in any of these.

Some people reacted to this post.
Must post a price via forum rules :thumb:

Username Hidden said:
Must post a price via forum rules :thumb:

Thanks for the heads up! Just fixed it.

wow pricey for sure but i havent seen one this mint in awhile. does it have the bladeII etching on the lens or is this the blank version

Looks blank not the blade version

Username Hidden said:
wow pricey for sure but i havent seen one this mint in awhile. does it have the bladeII etching on the lens or is this the blank version

Nope, these are not the blade II editions, just regular over the tops...If thats not rare enough.

Username Hidden said:
Nope, these are not the blade II editions, just regular over the tops...If thats not rare enough.

We all regularly deal in rare items here so while the black ott is "rare", they can still be had fairly easy if you have the coin. Hell, now there's 2 for sale on here now. Still a quality piece and I'm sure someone will grab it :thumb: back on track!

Username Hidden said:
We all regularly deal in rare items here so while the black ott is "rare", they can still be had fairly easy if you have the coin. Hell, now there's 2 for sale on here now. Still a quality piece and I'm sure someone will grab it :thumb: back on track!

Thank You my friend!

Username Hidden said:

thanks, couldnt tell from the pic on my phone. its a nice piece, been wanting one, but not sure if i should try for a Blade version or just get a really clean example (like yours). glws either way

PM sent ref 48 hour bump rule

Status
Not open for further replies.